Tomorrow, I'm travelling to Baxter State Park with the outing club and I feel very excited. I already have my backpack prepared and all my stuff...
But there's some stuff going trough my mind, that I cannot put away. Its just very sad how different are we, just by little things. North-americans, have a lot of opportunities to be someone, to get a job that they enjoy doing, and there's lots of jobs a person can take. This is a country with job's opportunities! I just hate that in my home country, most of the jobs you take, they just rip you off and go over you. And also, I found out that EVERY SINGLE PERSON that works HAS to pay School Taxes.
North-americans keep complaining because schools cut programs off, even tough the people pay their taxes! I just put my mind to work and tried to imagine how good would education be from one day to another, if we just paid school taxes (in Argentina). The School facilities would improve, and the school personal will surely be better paid, and more motivated and willing to transform their students into self-thinking minds, that will have the necessary tools to life.
And if there's better education, then there is better students, that graduate, study and become workers, and the work of the people is what, nowadays, we want it or not, take our countries ahead.
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario