The next day (and last day for us) we went to Mystic Aquarium, in Mystic town. It was quite a nice experience and seeing all those animals there made my day! We saw, whales, penguins, diferent exhibitons, Sharks, etc.
I had an awesome time there altough I had a huge headache. Headaches are becoming a real problem these days...
After the aquarium, we decided to go for lunch, so we got in the car and ride to Mystic Town. We were in the coast, Roy taking pictures of the boats and the sceneries, and Rita, Tonio and me walking Max. It was good to breath some freash beach air :)
After lunch in Mystic Pizza, were I ate an anchovy pizza, we got back to the aquarium. Not without having to wait for the bridge to lift and let the boats get trough :P
When we got there, I decided to stay in the car, because my headache was getting worse!
We arrived to the hotel again, and went swimming! It was so much fun!
Well, next morning, we had breakfast at the hotel, and after packing up again, we check out and go in the roads again. This time to take the Cross Sound Ferry to Long Island, NY!!

No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario