I just got here, 2 days ago, and I already feel like home. This is a really nice place, and the people is so great! some friends took me for ice-cream yesterday, and I had a great time. It's hilarious when you hear their spanish :D
Despite the fact that my birthday was 3 days ago, my family made a cake and invite some friends over, and they even brought gifts. I was so grateful! and also, they told me I speak very well! I can't tell how happy I am for this.
Mi dad, Roy, is very funny and very thoughtful, so as Rita, my mother. She's very quiet, but she's lovely anyway. Antonio, my little brother is very funny, and very nice too. I didn't get to know my other brothers very well, but they are nice people, and I will in the future.
Today I have to pick my classes at school, and make a little tour around it. It's very exciting and I can't wait for that. I'll keep writing my experience here. Greetings from Maine, Brunswick
Matías B. Matzkin
Más AFSers que hacen esto de los blogs!
ResponderEliminarMucha Suerte! Abrazos #Thai!
Lo mejor y date una pasada por mi blog de ve en cuando, suerte capo!
jajaja dale che! gracias!
Eliminar