I can't believe I'm already inviting friends over to come here, this is really weird and awesome! I met Lily today, and I must say she is a great girl! We drunk something in the square and talked about a lot of things. There's some very interesting events here in Brunswick, by the way and I'm looking forward to it. She insisted on me to stay here the whole year, and despite the fact that I told her I couldn't , that remains in my mind. A year is a lot of time tough.
After that, we went to her place, and I said hi to his mother. She happens to be my english teacher! I feel lucky because she's so nice! that's awesome!
Also, we went to the zoo and I met this old lady, that remined me a lot to my grandma, she was very nice! and very funny too! we had lots of fun at the zoo.
Finally, I think I got really close in the family. I mean, is not to hard, they are very cool! ("wicked awesome")
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario