Yesterday, we went to Boston Science Museum. It was quite an adventure, and a very fun trip. I feel very grateful with the family when they take me to places like Boston. Once we got in the museum, we watched some exhibitions as we waited for the movie to start. First, we saw a 3D movie about Mirrkats and it was great! then, we had lunch in the Museum and waited for the other movie to start. It wasn't really a movie, because it was in a big bubble, a 180° cinema. There, we saw a documentary about the reefs, and how the humans are afecting them, and making them dissapear. Reefs are very important for the life in the planet and there´s not much left. This exhibition was in the OMNI theater. A theater that it was quite similar to a UFO spaceship. The sound effects were great, and also the movie was. After that, we went to the shopping mall, in Boston. It was awesome, and very similar to some shops in Buenos Aires. We saw a lot of people, we had lots of fun, and we laugh a lot. After we tried some clothes in Macy's, we came back to our last show, that took place in the Charles Hayden Planetarium. The documentary talked about the moon and its importance to the earth. Life in the earth may not be possible without the moon! This was also full of special effects and awesome sound, and very interesting facts!
After that, we left the museum and walked trough Boston. That was amaizing. I couldn't believe I was there. A lot of things in that city impressed me, but the most impressive maybe, it was the safety. Roy took his phone and use it without being scared. I mean, is really dangerous to use phones in the street, at least in Buenos Aires, and Boston was much bigger and full of people everywhere.
Then, we went to some weird restaurant, and we ate wraps. Wraps are like meat and vegetables wraped in a tortilla (panqueques in Argentina). That was good, but I personally recommend this: don't ever eat the Buffalo meat wrap. It was by far the more spicy thing I ´ve ever tried! I eat half of it and I was already full !
After dinner, we came back to the parking lot trough the beatiful Boston, full of weird people and runners, and police and ambulance sirens at every hour! Once we got in the car, I realized how tired I was, so I put my headphones and rest all the way home.
This was quite and experience and I loved Boston! I thank my family every time I remember what they did for me. They are really awesome people .
This was quite and experience and I loved Boston! I thank my family every time I remember what they did for me. They are really awesome people .
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario