I must say my social skill have been very poor since I got here, but I got some awesome friends, and I'm trying to make a lot more! I've know such a great people so far!
Also, I met Quang, from Germany and Laura from Italy. They are both staying in Brunswick, and both going to BHS too.. They are very nice guys and I can't wait to grab a coffee in Little Dog with them!
Besides that, I had a very quiet week, and school is geting pretty heavy.. But I got a 94 in my first álgebra test, so I'm happy! Most of my classes are good! and I'm doing well in most of them. US History it's a bit tricky, but nothing impossible, luckily.
I also joined the outing club on Monday, and I can tell that I won't regret that! Hikes and camps, and mountains.. it sounds awesome already. Unfortunately, I'll miss the first hike of the year :( because of my Rhoad Island and New York trip :)
I'll mis like a week of school, and the bad thing is that the week is Homecoming week, a senior tradition here in the Us. I don't know clearly what that is yet, but I've been told that there's a homecoming game in Friday of that week. And I already missed one soccer game! I'm looking forward to go to another game and get to know the team a little.
I'm very exciting to start a sport too. I had a lot of free time, and I hate that. I should have joined a sport, but nothing seemed right. I'm anxious for Basketball in the winter....:D
By the way, my host-dog, Max just got pee by a skunk and the house smells like skunk, so as my host-mom and dad. This is so funny! and is funnier because I don't stink luckily! I just love this family!
To conclude, I feel very lucky to be here, and to have all this forests around me. I can hike by myself wherever I want to!
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario